Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Black Widow

"Don't ever let a dream fade because of the time it will take. The time will pass anyways."

Hello lovelies!! Had an amazing sunday! I went to my sisters' to spend the day over there. My outfit was pretty casual. Just put together a black blouse (the front part has shaped cut-out flowers on leather-like material and the back part is cotton material) with some ripped jeans. I paired it up with my black boots, the heel is thick which makes them super comfy to be walking around. We went to a frozen yogurt place called Sweet Frog and OMG! They have the most amazing frozen yogurt EVER!
Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!!
xo
J














blouse: mauve// jeans: almost famous// boots: nine west// purse: simply vera by vera wang// earrings: forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment